Sunday, October 3, 2010

Motivating people

I was thinking of a topic for my research and each time i think of one , another pop out.
So far i would like to talk about " Motivating people".

What captures me !
After watching " the social network" i felt like i now believe in this quote
 “Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great.
They always motivate you to change from Better ===> Great

write 5 questions you want to try to answer through your research ?

  1. How to Analyze Motivation ?
  2. How to build up motivation?
  3. How to get the best from people?
  4. How to reward achievment?
  5. How to keep motivation high?

Hope its going to be one of the best Research :D

4 comments:

  1. good luck I think it really complicated for me because Im not familer withes kind research:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in this topic. I believe you will do a good research on this, if you won't chang your mind~! lol~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the topic. It’s very interested.
    I am waiting for the answers don’t change your mind :P

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still on this topic?
    If you are, please give me a good answer to help me think about what can motivate me!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete