Sunday, October 17, 2010

population

 How many children did your grandparents have? What about your parents? How many children do you (want to) have?
My grandfather's have 10 include my father, But my grandmother's have 5 include mom ..My parents have 5 include me.. I would like to have 2-3 kids :D

2. What is the population of your country? What impact does the population have on the quality of life there?
The population in Saudi Arabia is estimated to be over 27 million. Saudi Arabia is known as the birthplace of Islam. I really dont think the population have an impact on the quality of life. We consider to be one of the richest countries ..so i guess the " the more the merrier" :D

3. Has there been a significant population shift in your country from rural areas to urban areas? If yes, what are the consequences? 
I believe yes, there been a huge population shift, because of the jobs or education opportunities.. But believe it or not, it not affect the Urban city in the space or economy. But it affect a complex clash in the culture... They come to the Urban cities with a different thoughts and believes and start to act badly

1 comment:

  1. wow... I usually heard people who from Saudi Arabia are always have big family and man can marry two or three women, even more. :) sounds very good. in ancient China, we used to allow have many wife, but now it forbid in China.

    ReplyDelete