Monday, November 1, 2010

Research paper

1.       How do you feel about your paper? Explain.

Simply ,Happy, self-empower, satisfy with my research paper ...It was one of the greatest accomplishment i have done in my education period. I did couple of research before. So when i started this one i thought its easy . But it’s a totally different strategy and technique . I enjoyed it at first , but i lost the excitement in the middle and then i got excited again when it started to make sense .. It takes a long time but, yes, I am now confident that I did well




2. If you had a chance to start over, what would you do differently?

I really don’t imagine myself start the same over to do it differently,  it like that I’m just done eating TURKEY and you ask me to  imagine myself start eating all over again but differently OMG !! even think about it scares me.
But to be honest, i know that 25% goes for the paper and 15% for the presentation. But my concern is the 15%  would they enjoy listening to “ Motivating employees” while most didn’t experience the work environment !!! It demand me “THINKING SMART”  to make it easy and joy able for the audience



3. What are some skills you improved in while doing the paper? Explain
how to make notes , it’s one of my weakness points. And i really struggle with it. However i understand almost everything i read and i can mix them.
I believe doing this paper made me good in talking notes and try to organize my thoughts and then analyze. Beside reading from different  resources , gave me the ability to learn different styles if i really use this in my speaking or writing I promise no one will believe I’m Arabic , they will think I’m Native American :D “except for the appearance ”.
I really can see how useful in this level to teach us the technique of writing a paper

1 comment:

  1. From Ted.com 8 simple rules for success, i really enjoy the lecture and i believe if you use this rules in any singel pattern it will work
    it needs a lot of work to be successful but it worth it

    ReplyDelete