What did you like about it? What didn't you like about it?
I really like the idea of blogging, i enjoyed it a lot. I used to share subjects, thoughts and ideas in english forums before. so i didnt face any diffeculties doing this project. Yet, i wish if you can do the same thing but in Facebook . Almost EVERYONE now has a facebook account. it would be easier if we just creat a group there " only classmates& teachers" to share and discuss. at least we wont be waiting for the teachers to remind us to post or comment. we checked our facebook maybe twice everyday :D
What did you learn from participating in this project?
Although teacher tries their best to interact us with every member in the classmate. Yet, some still have that border, i dont know is it because of the personality or else. But in blogging specially in the free writing you can learn a lot about others and share experiances. I really liked Jay's free writting about that this is his last days and i liked Back free writting as well.
•Should marks be given to this project?
Absolutly, it really worth doing it for 5% better than having the same 5% on an exam :D
Haha, finally, by using the last blog assignment, I found the person who wrote my wrong name in the presentation peer feedback :)). My name's Bach, not Back (actually, in Vietnamese we never have the syllable "k" at the end ;)). And we also have the same idea to use facebook for blogging :D. I check facebook everyday and it's also my hobby.
ReplyDeletethat is good idea to write blog on Facebook,it is much better than here. I think Facebook should add the option of blog to give space for people to write blog. Hahaha Bach-back :)
ReplyDeleteI like Facebook too~! Internet is a good way for connecting with friends. I hope after this cource, we can also chit on MSN or Facebook~!
ReplyDeletefinally, we finish~!lol~~!!
Ohhh Bach :D Its really by Mistake :D OUCH silly one too
ReplyDeleteI will never do mistakes writting your name again PROMISE :D
Yeah Bellen facebook its way better at least we all have account there
Joy Yaaaay Finally Almost done