Hi everyone,
It took me forever to know how to post a blog , But finally here i am .
1st class at school was pretty good, in my prevouis level we used to me more active and TALKITIVE. but i have notice that this class is TOTALLY opposite, Which bothers me at first. I was missing my classmate.
But then, i will not say i'm used to it because we have been for 3 days now. But i start to enjoy thier company.
SKYSCAPERS==> to be honest when i heard the word for the 1st time, i thought we are going to talk about " CANDY BRAND" and when i know what does it really means " I got happy " that i added something to my Vocablury .
i didnt know much about it before. But i was impressive with the way they built something as huge, tall and beautiful as that.
It was a good start, i wish will enjoy the rest of the subjects
I think you have a positive mind and always appreciate what you have or what you face with. In fact, I was complaining when we started this unit from the 1st day :P
ReplyDelete